The Management and Staff of FASTEN ENTERPRISES (PTE) LTD are committed to:
- Fulfill and complying with the Workplace Safety and Health legal legislation, Code of Practices and safety standards at all time.
- Achieving workplace safety by identifying, reducing and eliminate hazards, unsafe conditions and risks of all types of work activities that are performed in our workplaces and worksites.
- Satisfying all needs and requirements from customers and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Take appropriate action to continually improving our quality and health & safety management and performance.
- Enforcing company health and safety rules and require all employees to follow these rules at all time.
- Notifying all employees on health and safety related matters for prevention of injury and ill health.
At FASTEN ENTERPRISES (PTE.) LIMITED we recognizes the importance of providing all our employees, sub-contractors, and visitors with a safe and healthy work environment. Our goal is to prevent all occupational injuries and illnesses.
The company will seek to achieve this by:
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury;
- Providing instructions, training and supervision to improve individual's understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures;
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards;
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work;
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety and health of our employees, sub-contractors and company property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring compliance to all regulations, procedures and safe work practices in all work places, work-sites at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Follow and comply to our company and our client’s safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area;
- Report all injuries and work-related incidents and accidents;
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities;
- Be responsible to prevent injury to himself as well as to his fellow colleague;
- Eliminate and minimize terror threats to our staff and the public by ensuring control measures are in place;
- Work with contractors and suppliers to embrace the SGSecure movement;
- Value the safety and security of our employees, visitors and customers and mitigate risks, including those posed by terrorism, by preparing our employees and protecting our workplace
- Strong safety programme that protects the health, safety and security of its staff, its property and the public from risk of harm, including that arising from terrorism.