Quality and Health & Safety Policy
The Management and Staff of FASTEN ENTERPRISES (PTE) LTD are committed to:
- Fulfill and complying with the Workplace Safety and Health legal legislation, Code of Practices, safety standards and other requirements at all time.
- Achieving workplace safety by identifying, reducing and eliminate hazards, unsafe conditions and risks of all types of work activities that are performed in our workplaces and worksites, including terrorist threat.
- Satisfying all needs and requirements from customers and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Take appropriate action to continually improve our quality and health & safety management systems and its related performance.
- Enhancing workplace safety and health implementation by providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities.
- Notifying related workers, and, where they exist, worker’s representatives for their consultation and participation for the matters related to occupational health and safety.