EXPANTAY Expansion Joint
EXPANTAY – “Reliable finish,” “significant improvement in working efficiency,” and “superior cost performance”.
The 5-stage EXPANTAY, an ideal combination of the characteristics of closed-cell polypropylene foam, butyl rubber, synthetic rubber (EPDM), stainless steel, glass fiber, and polyvinyl chloride, that surpasses conventional elastite joint fillers. This construction method now attracts attention as a method that is bringing a whole new perspective to the building industry.
There is a wide variety of needs for modern building components. Nevertheless, beautiful, functional, and labor-saving construction methods are a common thread among those needs. Rooftops are no exception.
A hard look is also being given to joint fillers in their waterproof layer. The emergence of preformed expansion joint fillers that perfectly captures the needs of the times; beautiful finishes, outstanding physical functions, and labor-saving construction methods, which could not be satisfied by conventional products, has been much anticipated and created a sensation in the building industry.
Benefits of EXPANTAY:
1. Shortened work periods by labor saving and pollution-free construction methods with safety improved!
2. Commercialized by combining the advantages of five materials!
3. Excellent durability, weather resistance, heat resistance, waterproofing performance, and chemical resistance!
4. Beautiful finish with flexible follow-up
5. Wide variation for straight lines, corners, sizes, etc.
6. Stable quality secured by carefully selected materials