EXPANTAY TZ type
Joint filler excellent in preventing cracking and breaking up of concrete slabs.
The curved portion on the side of the cap functions to prevent cracking and breaking up of concrete slabs and continuously maintain a construction-completed finish.
Also, the combination of glass fibers improves shape stability, reduces shrinkage and warpage, and increases impact resistance.
The cap can be cut with a cutter and increases workability. This preformed expansion joint filler allows for workability and economical efficiency with consideration given to concrete slabs.
Item No.: TZ
- General buildings / Floors (concrete slabs) / Parking lots (at slow speeds)
- Shape stability / Impact resistance / Vehicles allowed (at slow speeds) / Excellent durability
- Straight-line joints (one per 1.5m) / Brackets (three per 1.5m)
|Standards (Unit: mm)|
|Product name||Cap width||Main body width||Height||Length|
|TZ type 25||25||20||30～500||1,500|
- Certified by the Public Buildings Association
- Standardized by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(W25)