MASON MCN-830 Fuel Cell Nailer
Item No.: MCN-830
Type: Gas Actuated Tool
Type of fixing: Direct Fastening to Steel/ Timber
- User Friendly: No licensings or special trainings are required.
- Clean Fuel Cell: Clean Propane – Liquified gas keeps tool cleaner
- Durability & Cost Saving: Less maintenance required; precision guidance system reduce pins jamming, resulting in lesser
- Power & Speed: Piston reciprocating by internal combustion engine; up to 30 pins per loading; working speed 5 times faster than any other fastening systems.
- Design for comfort: Low recoil; Reduced operator’s fatigue
- Cordless power source: 3000 shots/ charge
- Safety: Auto lock-out 2 pins feature for operator safety and preventing damage to tool.
Weight : 3.4 Kg (including battery)
Dimensions : 360mm (L) x 378mm (H) x 111mm (W)
Loading Capacity: 32 nails (10 x 3 strips) (2 nails remain in the magazine)
Battery Capacity : 6V DC, 1.5 Ah
Charging Time : 2 hours at maximum
Power Source : AC110~240V/ 50~60Hz/ 0.35A