Nelson NCD+ 1000 & 1600
Efficient switch-mode power technology and precision digital technology
Item No.: NCD+ 1000 & 1600
Type of fixing: Capacity Discharge
NCD+ 1000 / 1600 features:
– Ultra-Portable. Half the weight of a conventional CD welding power source.
– Consistency and Reliability. Weld strength consistently exceeds that of the stud or parent metal.
– Assembly Quality. No back side marking, burn through, or dimpling. A vibration/leak-proof connection.
– Power Convenience. Operates on a standard wall outlet power input (120V or 230V).
– Speed. Typical weld cycle is milliseconds. Auto feed systems are available for mass production.
– Dissimilar Metals. Mild steel stud can be welded to stainless, brass or copper.
– Electricity Savings. Switch-mode power topology consumes 40% less power for reduced carbon footprint.
– TFT Display. Friendly and full color graphical user interface for operations and maintenance.
– Stud Expert. Weld voltage, pressure and gap database for various materials, thread sizes and gun types.
– Circuit Breaker. Over current protection without the inconvenience of replacing a fuse.
– Safety First. Galvanic isolation, fail-safe, hi-pot routine test, surge protection, EN14121.
– Sliding Legs. Ease of adjusting foot to accommodate different stud length, pressure and plunge.
– Polarity Change. Ease of changing between straight and reverse polarity.
– Stepless Voltage Adjustment. Precision voltage setting, reduce without total discharge.
– Chuck Saver. Prevents chuck damage due to double trigger and trigger interlock on stud-ground contact.
– RoHS Compliant. Eliminates lead and 5 other hazardous substances to protect the environment.
– Outdoor IP Rating. Rated IP23 for outdoor construction and shipbuilding.
– Thin sheet metal fabrication with minimal heat, distortion, backside marking & weld flash interference.
– Insulation pins in shipbuilding and construction.
– Materials with high thermal conductivity such as copper and aluminium alloys.