NELSON NCD+ 1400
Advanced CD Welder, Ultra Portable.
High performance solid state fastening precision technology.
NCD+™ is a dependable, new generation capacitor discharge (CD) stud welding power source developed around the traditional transformer rectifier CD power topology, but controlled by state of the art solid state electronics.
The NCD+ 1400 is the ideal tool to weld up to 1/4″ flanged CD studs with the contact CD welding process to eliminate drilling, tapping, grinding and polishing operations.
Item No.: NCD+ 1400
Type: Capacity Discharge
Light weight power source producing conventional CD welding power.
Proven Power Topology.
Durable, long-life weld SCR and specially designed capacitors.
Consistency and Reliability.
Weld strength consistently exceeds that of the stud or parent metal.
Built in the U.S.A., to the demanding standards of ISO9001.
Operates on a standard wall outlet power input (200V).
Mild steel stud can be welded to stainless, brass or copper.
Over current protection without the inconvenience of replacing a fuse.
Ease of changing between straight and reverse polarity.
Stepless Voltage Adjustment.
Precision voltage setting, and adjustment.
Aluminium cabinet with powder coat finish.
- Maximum Weld Base Diameter – 1/4” Flanged
- Welding Process – Contact CD
- Cap Voltage (V) – 45—200
- Capacitance (μF) – 66,000
- Weld Rate (Studs / Minute) – 12
- Dimensions – 8-1/2” x 9” x 11 3/4” ( 22 cm X 23 cm X 30 cm)
- Weight – 26 lb. (11.8 kg)
- Input Power Connection* – 200VAC, 50Hz, 20A
- Stud Material – Mild steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass,
- Zinc Coated, Galvanized