MASON Tie-Wire Anchors
- Light-duty applications
- Quick and easy installation
- Anchor easily can be set by pulling the head with a claw hammer
- Suitable for suspended ceiling and lightweight suspension anchor point
Drill a hole of required diameter and depth.
Drive the anchor into the drilled hole.
Set the anchor by prying/ pulling the head with the claw end of the hammer.
Attach steel wire.
Selection Chart and Setting Parameters
Anchor Spacing & Edge Distance
Basic Loading Data for Single Anchor in Concrete
- Non-cracked concrete C20/25, = 25N/mm2
- Correct setting
- No spacing and edge distance influence